HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sajak Admits Being Drunk At The ‘Wheel’ - Would your job be better after a few drinks?

Sajak Admits Being Drunk At The ‘Wheel’
“Wheel of Fortune” host Pat Sajak admits he and co-star Vanna White drank alcoholic beverages before taping episodes of the game show in the early 1980s. Sajak, 65, began hosting the program in 1981. “When I first started and was much younger and could tolerate those things,” Sajak told the ESPN chat show “Dan Le Batard is Highly Questionable.” “We had a different show then,” he said. Sajak said he and White would go to a nearby Mexican restaurant in Burbank during their 2 1/2-hour dinner breaks and have “two or three or six” drinks and then “come and do the last shows and have trouble recognizing the alphabet.” Sajak added, “I had a great time. I have no idea if the shows were any good, but no one said anything, so I guess I did OK. ... I would be hesitant to have anything to drink now.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails