HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mark Wahlberg Apologies For 9/11 Comments - Do you think the apology was necessary?

Mark Wahlberg Apologies For 9/11 Comments
Mark Wahlberg has issued an apology for comments he made about 9/11 during a recent interview with Men’s Journal. Wahlberg had been scheduled to be on one of the planes that hijackers crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. He ended up leaving a week earlier on a private flight. “If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did – there would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry,’” Wahlberg told the magazine. He has since apologized for the remarks, telling TMZ, “To suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible. To speculate about such a situation is ridiculous to begin with.” He added, “I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails