HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Denies Seeking Fertility Treatment

Khloe Kardashian has shot down reports she’s planning to undergo fertility treatment in a bid to start a family. Khloe has already had to address rumors she’s not a true Kardashian this month amid allegations that the late Robert Kardashian is not her biological father, and now she’s facing another gossip storm as reports suggest she is interviewing fertility doctors after failing to get pregnant with husband Lamar Odom’s child. The 27-year-old tweeted: “Because there seems to be much speculation, here is my statement... I am not at this time in my life considering any type of fertility treatments. If and when I do, I will shout it from the rooftops but for now it’s in God’s hands.” Odom and Kardashian wed in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails