HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paradis Dodges Depp Breakup Buzz - Do you think stars personal lives should be kept personal?

Paradis Dodges Depp Breakup Buzz
French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis said rumors have swirled about her relationship with longtime partner Johnny Depp for 15 years. The notoriously private pair, who have two children, never married. Recent media reports claimed the couple had separated, but neither Paradis nor Depp have confirmed the story. Paradis was asked about her relationship status as she attended the Paris premiere of her new film "Cafe de Flore" alone Monday night. "You know, when I eat three peas, I’m pregnant. When I visit a city, I’m buying a house," she said. "In the winter I separate, in the summer I marry. It’s been 15 years since I’ve been getting married every year. In addition, I have to answer all these rumors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails