HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian Not Returning The Wedding Gifts

Kim Kardashian, who just filed for divorce from Kris Humphries 72 days after the wedding, says she is not returning the wedding gifts – but she will donate what the gifts were worth to charity. On her blog, Kim insisted she “married for love” but says, “I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.” She also wrote, “There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this.” She added, “I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.” She reportedly plans to give the organization a $200,000 check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails