HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lopez Admits Tears Were And Act

Jennifer Lopez should win an Oscar for her latest acting gig. Lopez shed crocodile tears on stage at Mohegan Sun the other night, but it was all just an act. Lopez told “Access Hollywood” that the tears she cried on Saturday were all part of her shtick. “After I sang the song, I’m standing there, and I realized that I did bare a little bit of my thoughts in this song. I also acted it out, kind of, for the audience. The way they received it was very touching,” she explained. As we reported yesterday, the tears came after J.Lo performed “One Love” and paraded a series of models out on stage that resembled her and her exes. “I think they felt what I felt, which is, you know, I’m just a girl, just like everybody else, trying to find my way. I felt like they got that, and they understood it, and we were all like one at that moment. It was very, very touching. It kind of overwhelmed me,” Lopez said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails