HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chaz Bono Takes Off His ‘Dancing’ Shoes

Chaz Bono was voted off ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” last night. The audience and judges gave him a standing ovation when the results were read. “This was an amazing journey,” Bono said, standing next to his partner, Lacey Schwimmer. “I came on this show because I wanted to show America a different kind of man. If there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up, my whole life would have been different.” He and World Cup star Hope Solo had both been in jeopardy, but Bono received the lowest in combined audience and judges’ votes. Performers last night included Martina McBride and Kristin Chenoweth. Six celebrities will return to dance on Monday: David Arquette, Rob Kardashian, J.R. Martinez, Hope Solo, Ricki Lake and Nancy Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails