HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

‘Dog’ The Bounty Hunter Awarded Temporary Custody Of Grandson

Duane “The Dog” Chapman has been awarded temporary custody of his 9-year-old grandson, Travis Mimms, Jr., after a chilling audio tape surfaced of what is alleged to be the child being viciously beaten by his father, Travis Mimms Sr. On October 21st, a slew of police cars descended on the Mimms residence, where the authorities removed the boy from his father’s custody and handed him over to Chapman. Mimms Jr. is the son of Chapman’s late daughter, Barbara-Kate Chapman. “I don’t want to take my grandson’s dad away from him,” Chapman said. “I want (Travis, Sr.) to take parenting classes. We had to get (Travis, Jr.) out of that situation. I was beaten by my father, too. But we have to break that cycle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails