HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Monday, September 13, 2010

Pratt Arrested

Spencer Pratt was arrested in Costa Rica Saturday for illegal possession of a firearm on his way back to the United States. Pratt was booked at a local jail and then released. The reality star – who spent time in the Central American country with his ex, Heidi Montag, in 2009 as part of NBC’s “I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here” – offered a bizarre statement to TMZ with additional details surrounding his arrest. “As part of my spiritual cleansing I’ve spent the last week living alone in the jungle, reflecting on my past transgressions and working to become a better person. I had to live off the land and hunt to survive,” Pratt said. He said he mistakenly took his “hunting weapons” to the airport. Pratt added: “On an unrelated note, I’m not allowed in the country anymore – but that’s because of the chicken incident.” No details were offered on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails