HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Drew Barrymore’s Freezing Shoot

Drew Barrymore’s Freezing Shoot
Drew Barrymore was so cold while filming her new movie “Big Miracle” that her face looked like she had “20 years of Botox.” Barrymore, 36, shot the environmental drama, which tells the story of a family of whales trapped by rapidly forming ice in the Arctic Circle and the small Alaskan community who fight to save them. Drew told ITV1’s “Daybreak” show, “It was cold. I am not going to lie. It was cold. But it was fun – the scene after I get out of the water. I didn’t really explain it to anyone but I look like I have had about 20 years of Botox because my face is so frozen. Every time I watch that scene I am like, ‘Oh my God.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails