HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bethenny Frankel Opens Up About Miscarriage

Bethenny Frankel Opens Up About Miscarriage
Bethenny Frankel was speaking on the “Today” show yesterday about the third season of her Bravo show, “Bethenny Ever After,” when she let it slip that she’d recently had a miscarriage. “We were pregnant with a second baby, and at eight weeks, I miscarried,” Frankel revealed. “That was a very emotional experience. It had a lot of different things that came with it.” For example, doubts about her age, whether or not she’s a failure as a partner to her husband Jason, and if the same would have happened if he’d wed someone younger, Frankel said. “Until you become a woman, you don’t know the things that come with being a woman,” Frankel said. “I’m 41, and, I don’t know, it’s not really my choice. It’s not really my option, and the window’s closing, and it’s something I’m dealing with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails