HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

‘Men’ Producer Writing Tell-All Book On Sheen

The legal wrangling may be over, but “Two and Half Men” producer Chuck Lorre isn’t completely recovered from his ordeal with Charlie Sheen. After Monday night’s episode, Lorre’s vanity card referenced the recent legal settlement but hinted that this might not be the producer’s final word on the matter. “Sometime last year I realized I had become the unwilling contestant in a reality show,” Lorre wrote. “I didn’t understand the rules, wasn’t sure if there even were any, and pretty much hated every second of it. For many months I kept hoping and praying that it would end. But it did not. Somewhere along the way, something inside me died.” He ended with, “There’s just one problem. That thing inside me that died? It walks at night. It’s angry. It’s hungry. And worst of all… it’s writing a tell-all book.” Back in February, Sheen had threatened his own tell-all book, titled “When the Laughter Stopped.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails