HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ellen DeGeneres ‘Fine’ After Chest Pains

Paramedics were called to the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank, California, yesterday to treat Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen was suffering from chest pains, but she appears to be fine and even joked about it while taping her show afterward. “You know, I like to tell you what’s going on in my life. So today, I will tell you what’s going on in my life because TMZ is also telling you what’s going on in my life,” Ellen told her audience. She was referencing the website’s story from earlier in the day about paramedics being called out to the lot. The episode will air today. “What happened was last night I was having chest pains. So this morning the paramedics came to look at me. First of all, I’m fine,” Ellen continued. She went on to joke about the visit by the medical personnel, but did reveal she decided to put safety first after feeling the chest pains again Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails