HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Friday, September 16, 2011

Brad Pitt Is A ‘Satisfied Man’

Brad Pitt may appear to be on top of the world, but he insists that happiness is “overrated.” “I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man,” the actor tells Parade magazine in an interview that will be published Sunday. “I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much.” Pitt describes his partner, Angelina Jolie, as “such a great mom,” and says starting a family with her was “one of the greatest, smartest things I ever did.” “A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss,” he adds. “That’s the trade-off.” When it comes to his former marriage with Jennifer Aniston, Pitt admits that it was a setback for him. “I spent the ‘90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony,” Pitt says. He remembers that period in his life as very dull. “It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails