HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bill Cosby NOT Dead

Bill Cosby is the latest victim of a celebrity death hoax. Bogus reports said Cosby passed out in his chair around midnight on February 6th while he was watching TV in his home. According to the rumors, Cosby was taken to a hospital where he had a heart attack and died. But in a post on his Web site, Cosby writes: “About 10 hours ago, an Internet hoax started that said Bill Cosby is dead. The announcement of me being dead may be a VIRUS. And now ladies and gentlemen for my rebuttal. As you well know, a dead person cannot rebuttal. Therefore, I am rebuttaling to tell you that when I heard the news I immediately began rebuttaling and went into denial. My wife has just informed me that there is no such word as rebuttaling; she says the word is rebutting. But I don’t care, because I’m alive! Thank you. PS. that’s another thing dead people don’t say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails