HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Arrest Warrant Issued For Producer In Wife’s Death

Mexican officials have issued an arrest warrant for a reality TV producer in the murder of his wife. Former “Survivor” and “Pimp My Ride” producer Bruce Beresford-Redman said in a statement yesterday: “I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death. I am innocent.” Beresford-Redman’s lawyer said he had been advised that an arrest warrant was issued for his client, who recently left Mexico for his home in the Los Angeles area. Beresford-Redman’s wife, Monica, was found dead in a sewer on April 8th at a Cancun resort where the couple had been vacationing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails