HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Producer Laurie David Denies Affair With Al Gore

When Al and Tipper Gore announced their shocking separation earlier this month, rumors started swirling about the cause of the split. Star Magazine is reporting that the marriage ended due to a two-year relationship between Al Gore and producer Laurie David, ex-wife of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” star Larry David. “This report is completely, patently false,” David’s agent, Dorian Karchmar, said. “I have no idea where it started from or why, but it is absolutely, positively and patently untrue.” David also said the allegation is a “total fabrication.” She went on to say, “I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails