Cameron
Diaz and New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez have broken up after a
year of dating, according to Us Magazine. Diaz, 39, previously dated
Justin Timberlake and Matt Dillon. Rodriguez, 36, dated Madonna and Kate
Hudson before his relationship with Diaz. “She’s very busy with her
career,” an insider said. “And he’s had injuries and wants to focus on
his game. They’re dedicated professionals. They’re still very friendly
and like each other.”
HOLLYWERID NEWS
The latest New from Hollywood!
Search For Your Favoriet Stars
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Actors, Crime Victims Participate In Press Inquiry
An
eclectic mix of celebrities, crime victims and former police suspects
will take part in a judge-led inquiry into the state of Britain’s
scandal-tarred press. Lord Justice Brian Leveson said that “Harry
Potter” creator JK Rowling, actors Hugh Grant and Sienna Miller, Formula
One honcho Max Mosley, the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann and
murdered schoolgirl Milly Dowler will participate. Leveson has been
asked to examine the ethics of the British media and to investigate
improper conduct. The group of around 46 people will give evidence on
alleged media intrusion into their private lives. The inquiry was set up
in response to the phone hacking scandal in which journalists at News
International are accused of hacking into voicemails.
Jack Black, Conan To Salute Will Ferrell
Jack
Black, Conan O’Brien and Larry King will honor Will Ferrell with the
nation’s top humor prize, along with Maya Rudolph and Molly Shannon from
his “Saturday Night Live” days. The Kennedy Center in Washington
announced a lineup of star comedians who will perform in Ferrell’s honor
for the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. They’ll salute him October
23rd in a performance taped for broadcast October 31st on PBS.
Ferrell’s longtime collaborator, Adam McKay, from the films “Anchorman,”
“Talladega Nights” and “The Other Guys” will appear, as well as Lorne
Michaels, Paul Rudd, John C. Reilly and the band Green Day.
Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis Hacked
Scarlett
Johansson and Mila Kunis are the latest victims of a cell phone hacker
ring thought to be responsible for stealing nude photos and videos from
at least 50 female celebrities. Johansson asked the FBI to investigate
how nude photos, which she appears to have taken of herself, were leaked
on a website yesterday. Later in the day, four pictures were leaked
from Kunis’ phone. Two show Justin Timberlake looking seductive. In one
picture, he’s lying shirtless in bed. In another, he jokingly wears a
pair of pink panties on his head. There’s another photo of Mila in the
bathtub, showing only her head. And one photo shows an unidentified nude
man. The hacker has also posted some texts which he claims are
exchanges between Timberlake and Kunis.
‘Phantom Of The Opera’ Beamed To Movie Theaters
To
mark its 25th anniversary, “The Phantom of the Opera” is coming to
movie theaters. A special performance of the show, live from London’s
Royal Albert Hall, will be beamed to movie houses on October 2nd. It’ll
go to much of the world, including North America, Britain, Europe, Japan
and Australia. The live showing will be followed by re-broadcasts on
October 5th, 6th and 11th. More than 200 original and current cast
members are expected to make appearances. Currently, there are live
stage productions of “The Phantom of the Opera” in London, New York,
Budapest, Las Vegas and Kyoto. Fathom Events has the full rundown, as well as downloadable lists of the participating theaters.
Gordon Ramsay Dwarf Porn Lookalike Eaten By Badgers
This
is quite possibly the most bizarre story we have ever seen. Percy
Foster, Gordon Ramsay’s gay dwarf porn lookalike, was reportedly
discovered dead and partially eaten inside a badger den in Wales.
Workers were preparing to gas the den when they came across the 3’6”
Foster buried deep within its tunnels. The 35-year old was new to the
world of porn but had impressed producers with his uncanny resemblance
to the celebrity chef. However, the stress may have been too much for
Foster, one adult film producer noted that “Percy was a little guy with
big problems. He was doing well but he was under pressure 24/7, like
everyone in this … business.” Investigators have not ruled out the
possibility of suicide, according to reports.
‘Starsky And Hutch’ Actor In Trouble
According
to his ex-wife’s lawyer, Paul Michael Glaser, best known as Starsky on
the hit TV series “Starsky And Hutch,” has been ordered to pay half of
his daughter’s private school tuition, plus $3,500 in attorney’s fees.
Glaser had been accused by his ex-wife of spending a lot of money on
golf and refusing to help pay for his daughter’s tuition to a private
school. His half is $11,000 a year. Glaser says the court excused him
from paying, but his ex disagrees.
‘Big Brother’ Crowns Houseguest 13th Season Champion
“Big
Brother” crowned Rachel Reilly its 13th season winner during last
night’s finale of the CBS reality competition. Rachel, a 27-year-old
former 12th season houseguest who returned to compete this year on “Big
Brother” as part of the season’s initial “duos” twist, took home a
$500,000 grand prize on Day 75 via a close 4-3 jury vote over Porsche
Briggs.
‘America’s Got Talent’ Picks A Winner
“America’s
Got Talent” came down to an eclectic mix of four acts last night to win
$1 million and their own headlining Las Vegas act. Rat Pack crooner
Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., who went from washing cars and living on the
street to performing in front of millions, won the competition. As the
crowd screamed, the West Virginia native put his hands over his face and
was rushed by members of the second-place act, the dance group
Silhouettes. He narrowly beat out Silhouettes, which had the show’s
youngest contestant to date. Glow-in-the-dark dancers Team iLuminate and
the young music group Poplyfe finished third and fourth, respectively.
The finalists learned their fate at the end of 2-hour finale featuring
duets and performances by Def Leppard, Queen Latifah, Tony Bennett,
Jackie Evancho, Cobra Starship, Patti LaBelle and Stevie Wonder. Jerry
Springer said during the finale that all the finalists, as well as last
year’s “America’s Got Talent” winner, Michael Grimm, will perform during
a 3-night concert at Ceasar’s Palace in Las Vegas beginning on October
28th.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Mark Wahlberg Slashes Price Of Hollywood Home
Mark
Wahlberg is taking desperate measures to sell his mansion in Beverly
Hills, knocking $2 million off the asking price. The actor tried to
unload the property in 2008, but it was taken off the market after
failing to attract any buyers. He’s now relisted the lavish
seven-bedroom, 10-bathroom home at $13.95 million. Wahlberg is
reportedly building a new pad in nearby Beverly Park.
Charlie Sheen To Appear On ‘Tonight’
NBC
says “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” has booked Charlie Sheen. Sheen
is scheduled to appear on tomorrow’s night’s edition of the late-night
talk show. “Sheen talks about his new series ‘Anger Management’ and
gives his reaction to Saturday night’s roast,” NBC said. “This marks
Sheen’s 17th appearance on Leno’s couch.”
Limo Driver Sues ‘Nail Files’
A
limo driver is suing the TV Guide reality show “Nail Files,” claiming
the show recorded him when he went into diabetic shock and made it
appear like he was drunk. Fred Busby was sent to pick up “Nail Files”
star and celebrity manicurist Katie Cazorla and drive her to the
airport. According to TMZ, Busby was greeted by Cazorla and her reality
TV crew, who were filming, though he never consented to appear on the
show. During the ride, he went into diabetic shock and passed out. He
says the last thing he heard was a passenger screaming, “Is this guy
drunk?” When he came to, he was asked if the footage could be used on
the show, a request he said he denied. But, the show aired it anyway and
made it appear as if he were drunk. He’s asking for damages, part of
the show’s profit, and that the episode be barred from airing ever
again.
The Situation Sues Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie
& Fitch offered Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino money to stop
wearing their clothing, but “The Situation” is mad that the clothing
company is trying to capitalize off his name. He served the company with
a cease-and-desist order to get them to stop associating themselves
with his so-called “brand,” citing the clothing company’s “Fitchuation”
and “G.T.L. (You know the deal) Fitch” shirts. “We doubt that you could
provide a valid reason why you used these specific designs, except to
create a (false) association with our client’s goodwill,” a letter from
Sorrentino’s lawyers to A&F stated.
Did Ryan O’Neal Leave ‘Dancing’ Over Nancy Grace
Ryan
O’Neal recently pulled out of “Dancing With the Stars,” citing a knee
injury – but that may not be the entire story. Various sources are now
reporting that O’Neal may have actually taken leave of the show because
of a beef with fellow contestant Nancy Grace. Several sources close to
“DWTS” have confirmed Grace has made several comments about O’Neal’s
family, including his troubled son Redmond. TMZ reports that Grace
questioned O’Neal’s parenting style in light of Redmond’s drug
addiction. So far, O’Neal has only confirmed his departure from the show
due to a knee injury and has issued no comment about Grace. Grace,
meanwhile, claims she never said anything about O’Neal or his family.
Jennifer Lopez Lands Fiat Deal
Although
“American Idol” has had a long-time deal with Ford, Jennifer Lopez has a
separate deal with Italian carmaker Fiat. Lopez is promoting Fiat cars
in a new commercial and music video. The 30-second commercial shows her
driving a Fiat 500 Cabrio convertible. At the end, two muscular men pull
her out through the open top and she dances in the street. The Cabrio
also appears in the video for Lopez’s new single, “Papi.”
Prosecutors Appeal Dismissal In Anna Nicole Case
Anna
Nicole Smith’s old boyfriend and psychiatrist might not be off the
hook. Prosecutors have filed an appeal trying to reinstate three
convictions against Howard K. Stern and Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. The
two conspiracy counts against Eroshevich and Stern involved using fake
names to get prescription pain medications for Smith in the final months
of her life. Eroshevich also was convicted of one count of getting
Vicodin under a false name. The judge found that the two men were trying
to protect Smith’s name as a celebrity. He dismissed the conspiracy
counts and reduced the one conviction against Eroshevich to a
misdemeanor. Prosecutors claim the judge was biased against them and
created a celebrity exception to the law.
Steve-O Joke Deleted From Sheen Roast
Comedy
Central agrees that one joke from Steve-O at Charlie Sheen’s roast
apparently went way over the line. The network says that joke will be
cut from the final version of the roast when it airs Monday. At the
roast this past Saturday, Steve-O said, “The last time this many
nobodies got roasted at least the band Great White was playing.” Rhode
Island comedian David Kane’s son Nicholas O’Neill died in the fire. Kane
says he was insulted by the joke and asked for it to be pulled from the
broadcast.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Estevez Says Sheen ‘Focused’ Again
Emilo Estevez says his brother Charlie Sheen is doing much better since his highly publicized meltdown earlier this year. After witnessing Sheen’s life spiral out of control over the past couple of years, Estevez is convinced that his brother has changed. “He’s a different guy. He’s a completely different guy... he’s got his voice back,” Estevez told “Access Hollywood.” “And I think he’s got his focus. He’s on a new show and he’s gonna be roasted by Comedy Central – which I think is going to be hysterical.” There have been several rumors that Sheen’s mother has moved in with him. Estevez doesn’t believe that there is anything peculiar about this, insisting it is only temporary. He is more concerned about keeping his close-knit family tight. Sheen is set to return in a new sitcom called “Anger Management” which is currently in development. The “Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen” will air September 15th
Ashton Kutcher Could Face FTC Investigation
Ashton Kutcher could potentially be in hot water with the Federal Trade Commission. While acting as guest editor for the online-version of Details magazine, Kutcher failed to disclose his own investments in Internet companies that were profiled in the mag’s special technology-focused installment, called “The Social Issue.” Kutcher is an investor in many online-properties including, Foursquare, Flipboard, Fashism, Blekko, Tinychat, SeatGeek and Airbnb, among others, all of which were highlighted in the issue. Richard Cleland, assistant director of the FTC’s advertising practices division, said Kutcher’s lack of full disclosure could land him in hot water with the Federal Trade Commission and Securities and Exchange Commission. The only time Kutcher’s investments are addressed in the issue is through a line in the introduction saying the actor “puts his money where his mouth is, backing many of the companies he champions here.”
TLC Cancels ‘LA Ink’
TLC has confirmed that Kat Von D’s reality show “LA Ink” has been canceled. “TLC has decided that the current season of ‘LA INK’ will be its last. The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles,” TLC said. The last episode of “LA Ink” will air on September 15th. Kat Von D may no longer have her show, but she’s back with her man. Even as TLC announced the cancellation of “LA Ink,” Von D and Jesse James – who had called off their engagement last month – posted on Twitter separate photos of themselves locked in embraces. James went a step further and added the caption, “para siempre” – Spanish for “forever.” In an interview with People magazine, James made it official. The engagement is back on and Von D is once again wearing her ring.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)