HOLLYWERID NEWS

The latest New from Hollywood!

Search For Your Favoriet Stars

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

James Still Loves Bullock

Jesse James says he still loves his estranged wife, Sandra Bullock, who filed for divorce from him last month after nearly five years of marriage. James made the comment on “Nightline” about two months after Bullock left him after learning he was unfaithful to her. “I still really love her and care about her,” he said. “I knew I would get caught eventually and I think I wanted to get caught.” James also confessed he knows Bullock will go through with the divorce. The actress has been keeping a low profile since allegations became public in March that James cheated on her with several different women. The couple quietly adopted an infant named Louis in January. Bullock discussed the adoption for the first time last month when she confirmed she had filed for divorce.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails